1965 FORD MUSTANG FASTBACK IN STUNNING SILVER BLUE WITH A 302 WINDSOR V8 MOTOR.Add to favorites
### Unique Silver Blue Colour – 302 cu in (5.0 L) Windsor – Auto – RIGHT HAND DRIVE ###
This 1965 for sale is the First generation (1965–1973) of mustangs and still popular with car enthusiasts and collectors, this is a car that you are able to get in and drive when ever your heart desires.
Was a “A Code” which came with a 289ci 4v V8 (4.7 L) but was changed over when the RHD conversion was done to The 302 Windsor V8 5.0L engine.
The following Upgrades/Maintenance has been done
– Edelbrock Intake Manifold
– Oldair Products Thermo Fan Setup 16″
– New Water pump
– New Bosch Igniter
– New Distributor
– New Alternator and Belts
– Eagle Ignition leads
– High Volume Mechanical Fuel Pump
– Black Valve Covers – Ford Racing – Mustang
– Exhaust – Extractors
– Paint Code Y – Real Head turner in Silver Blue Metallic
– GT – Front Grill with fog lights
– Front Disk brakes upgraded
– RHD – Conversion was done professionally in 2001 and correctly
– 71 D.S.O Los Angeles sold car
– Built in San Jose, California
– 62 Trim code – Lt. Blue Crinkle Vinyl and White Crinkle Vinyl, Pony Interior (Luxury)
– This is a very Clean interior which is well presented and looks like it has just left the factory!
– The interior was re-trimmed 4 years back and was done locally in Victoria by a well known shop
– Fluffy dice! – Must have..
# Imported into Australia in 2000~ and only exchanged 2 times with both having long term ownership.
This is a LOVED car by a fellow enthusiast who has taken great care of it and maintained it to its best and to be used for what a Mustang was built for. Always kept under cover closed Garaged and does not see the rain. This beauty has never missed a beat and mostly driven on special occasions.
Selling as the time has come to give someone else the opportunity to own and enjoy this classic beauty. Could it be you?
Located: Mulgrave 3170
Contact: 0433 960 006